Tips and Tricks
Explore some hidden features of S Files Pro X.
- Double click an empty area in a tab to browse the parent directory.
- Right click any bookmark item to open the path in a new tab or delete the item.
- Drag any folder to an existing bookmark to create multi-level bookmark.
- Some settings are only accessible from config.json file in app directory.
- Drag and drop files and folders from inside one tab to inside another tab or inside the folder listed in the tab.
- Detailed log are stored in the log.txt in LocalCache directory.
- The app can be launched from a command line window or run window (Win+R) by typing “sfiles.exe”.
- In the Single Click mode, tap near the border of the item to select the item instead of opening the item.